– Embrace Bhutan Cultural Tour –
> Bumthang | Bhutan <
14 Nov 2019 | Thu
Day 08 of 13
– Ogyen Choling Lochoe Home Ceremony
– Group Prayer Flag Ceremony at Ogyen Choling Manor
> Ogyen Choling Village Countryside Walkabout <
– Lunch at Ogyen Choling Manor
– Bhutanese Dance Demonstration
– Ogyen Choling Manor Museum
– Ogyen Choling Village Countryside Walkabout –
After our early morning group prayer flag ceremony at the manor, Kanchana and I decided to do a countryside walkabout in the valley behind Ogyen Choling Manor. After taking a brief walk through the village we decided to see where a path (we passed just outside of the manor) might take us.
After a short walk, we came across some of the most breathtaking views we had ever seen in Bhutan. This area had it all, beautiful farmland, surrounding mountains overlooking a stunning valley! The weather was perfect, cool, sunny with a warm gentle breeze.
At the end of the path, there was an area that had several cows. This area was so amazing that I even caught one of the cows stopping to take in the beautiful scenery!