– Southeast Asia Tour 2015 –
> Bagan | Mount Popa | Myanmar <
01 Dec 2015 | Tue
Day 14 of 47
– Drive to Mount Popa – Our Car Broke Down
> Roadside Palm Sugar Demonstration Farm and Distillery Mount Popa <
– Mount Popa Bagan – Nat Spirits | Hordes of Monkeys | 777 Steps!
– Mount Popa Local Market
– Dhammayangyi Temple Bagan
– Colorful Ox Carts Bagan
– Visited Renovated Temple
– Our Second Sunset in Bagan
– Star Beam Bistro Bagan
– Roadside Palm Sugar Demonstration Farm and Distillery Mount Popa –
About halfway to Mount Popa, we stopped off at a Palm Farm and Distillery. Here they demonstrated how to make peanut oil, palm sweets/snacks, palm wine (called “toddy” in Myanmar), and distilled palm wine.
Oxen Grinding Mill Making Peanut Oil
Making Palm Sugar Snacks with Coconut and Peanuts
How Distilled Palm Toddy Wine is Made in Myanmar
Click here to find out “How Distilled Palm Toddy Wine is Made in Myanmar“.