Thailand Tour 2013
Phuket | Phang Nga Bay | Thailand
31 Oct 2013 | Thu
Day 15 of 43
Phuket Sail Tours | Phang Nga Bay Speedboat Island Tour
Phuket Sail Tours
Sail away on a speedboat and explore the amazing islands of Phang Nga Bay on a Phuket Sail Tour. This is an exhilarating way to see the sights and is sure to be a highlight of your trip to Thailand.
The tour starts with a pick-up from your hotel in Phuket before heading to the marina where you will board your speedboat. Once on board, sit back and relax as you cruise through the stunning scenery of Phang Nga Bay.
You will stop at various islands along the way, including Koh Hong, James Bond Island, and Ko Panyi Village, where you can swim, sunbathe, or just enjoy the views. Highlights include:
- Trip to Krabi Province (white sand & tropical fish)
- Stopping off at hidden beaches (such as Paradise Beach) where you can get in some swimming and snorkeling.
- Canoeing through caverns between beautiful hidden lagoons (hongs)
- Viewing some ancient cave drawings
- Visit the famous James Bond Island (Khao Phing Kan) where the “Man with the Golden Gun” was filmed. Also includes the famous “Ko Tapu” limestone rock that stands just outside the island.
With experienced guides and top-notch equipment, Phuket Sail Tours is the perfect choice for an unforgettable day in Phang Nga Bay.