I have posted some pictures and videos from our Phang Nga Bay Speedboat Tour. We went with “Phuket Sail Tours”, which did a fantastic job (highly rated on Trip Advisor). Their tour takes you in and around the different islands in the Phang Nga Bay which includes:
- Trip to Krabi Province (white sand & tropical fish)
- Stopping off at hidden beaches (such as Paradise Beach) where you can get in some swimming and snorkeling.
- Canoeing through caverns between beautiful hidden lagoons (hongs)
- Viewing some ancient cave drawings
- Visit the famous James Bond Island (Khao Phing Kan) where the “Man with the Golden Gun” was filmed. Also includes the famous “Ko Tapu” limestone rock that stands just outside the island.
- Tour Kho Panyl – Muslin Village (1680 residents) built entirely on stilts
You can find the photos and videos from this tour at: