– Embrace Bhutan Cultural Tour –
> Bumthang | Bhutan <
15 Nov 2019 | Fri
Day 09 of 13
– Ta Rimochen Lhakhang
– Local Bhutanese Archery Competition
– Chamkhar Town Bumthang
– Prakhar Tshechu – Prakhar Lhakhang
– Local Bhutanese Store
> Kiki La Pass Prayer Flags <
– Return Visit – Hotel Ugyen Ling Jakar
– Kiki La Pass Prayer Flags –
On our way back to our hotel in Jakar (Hotel Ugyen Ling) we made a brief stop at Kiki La Pass. This pass divides Chume valley and Choekhor (Jakar) valley.
As most mountain passes in Bhutan, it has a stupa in the middle of the road. Off to one side, there is a large display of prayer flags. With its beautiful backdrop of evergreen trees and prayer flags in all directions, it’s a beautiful sight to see!
While visiting there we got to meet a few monks who were in the process of installing a few new prayer flags.