Return to Thailand 2022
Doha | Qatar
11 May 2022 | Wed
Flight | Doha Qatar to Bangkok Thailand
Second Time Flying Qatar Airways Business Class
Not Qsuites But Still Very Nice
Our flight to Bangkok, Thailand was on an Airbus A330-300. Unfortunately, this plane was not equipped with the “Full Qsuite Experience” like our last flight. You can see influences from their Qsuites in this arrangement, like a similar flat bed seat with a 180-degree recline and a large touchscreen monitor with similar entertainment choices.
The business class section is all open air, so does not have the same privacy as the Qsuite. The seats were arranged in a 2-2-2 pattern – two on the left, center, and right sides.
There were a total of 30 business-class seats on this flight.
- Multi Reclining Seat – flat bed seat with a 180-degree recline
- Built-in Section for Your Feet – allows you to stretch out when sleeping
- Large Foldable Tray Table
- Limited Storage, Counter, and Shelf Space
- Large Touch Screen Monitor – with over 4,000 menu options
- Removable TV remote control
- Seat controls
- USB port
- Adjustable Reading Light
- Phitek Noise-Canceling Headphones
- Pajamas – from The White Company (Pajama Top and Bottom)
- Two Small Pillows
- Protective Kit – hand sanitizer, gloves, and a mask.
- 3M Ear Plugs with Case
- Bric’s Amenity Kit (his and hers)
- BRIC’s signature spectacle pouches
- Assortment of Castello Monte Vibiano Vecchio skin care products
- Eyeshades and earplugs
Pre Departure Champagne & Preorder Meals
After getting settled into our seats, we were shown two sets of menus for food and wine. We immediately ordered two flutes of champagnes (sorry, no pictures this time).
We also forgot to take pictures of the menu on this flight, but the offerings were similar to our last flight. We order the same Classic Arabic Mezzem, and Slow Roasted Beef Cheeks along with a Shrimp, vegetables, and White Rice dish.
Our Experience – It’s No Qsuite but Still Very Nice!
What can we say, the Qsuites we had on our previous flight (O’Hare to Doha) definitely spoiled us. However, the business class offered on our Airbus A330-300 was still exceptional. You pretty much get all the same experience/offerings, minus the privacy walls.
And we had the same feelings and emotions from our previous flight:
- All went by too fast!
Our 6.5-hour flight felt like it only lasted one hour! It just goes by way too fast! 😊